Supporting local women living with gynaecological cancers
Fundraising for GRACE
All fundraising events help to raise money for up to date surgical equipment and funding vital research. Whether large or small, these events also help to raise awareness of the symptoms of gynaecological cancers, which is crucial if more women's lives are to be saved.
Please contact us if you:
- would like to host a 'Lilac & Lace' Tea Party in support of Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month (March)
- would like to participate in a hosted event such as a Sky Dive or marathon
- would like to help out at our larger events
- have a venue we could use for a fundraising event
- would like to organise an event or a coffee morning or a tea party on behalf of GRACE
- have an idea for a new event
- would like to take part in an event to raise money for GRACE and need a sponsorship form
- think you could sell some of the items made specially for GRACE – Christmas cards, CDs, badges, pens, magnets and candles.
Get in touch to find out more about supporting GRACE and local women living with gynaecological cancers: email us or call 01306 730872.